Welcome

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thanks For Coming. If you have any question click the FAQ link at top. Or you can email me.

Thanks Dan Flynn

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 13, 2000).]

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Dan
I want to know what it takes to be a senior member!!!!!!!! My profile says Junior Member. LOL

------------------
Craig Knight
Power Wash Unlimited
powerwashunlimited.com

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
After a certain amount of activity. Thanks talk to you later.

Dan

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 13, 2000).]

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Thanks Doug,

Please take advantage of the board and the chat room.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them. I will do the best that I can to help.

wink.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 16, 2000).]

Barry Loy

Hi Dan, this is a great format. I try to learn as much as I can from these boards. (I really need that) Yours seem like a very good format. I appreciate the opportunity to gain valuable advice from these who so freely give of themselves. Thank you again.
Barry Loy

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Barry,

Thanks, You can show your appreciation by getting active on our board and in our Voice Chat Room. Please take advantage of all the information from this board and the chat room. Give back by helping others with answering their posts. Welcome
smile.gif
Originally posted by Barry Loy:
Hi Dan, this is a great format. I try to learn as much as I can from these boards. (I really need that) Yours seem like a very good format. I appreciate the opportunity to gain valuable advice from these who so freely give of themselves. Thank you again.
Barry Loy

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro www.powerwash.net
708 715-4205

[This message has been edited by Dan Flynn (edited February 17, 2000).]

Our Sponsors