Opportunity to learn wanted...

NCHoodClean

I worked with a local hood cleaner previously and started on my own about two years ago. Things are going well and the business is growing slowly but surely.

I am looking for an opportunity to further my knowledge with a seasoned veteran. I feel that at this point seeing anothers technique would really benefit my business. I know that an extra set of eager hands can really be an asset and I am excited to come along!

I am located in Northern Colorado and am willing to travel to participate.
While reviewing this board, I have seen similar offers in the past and just hoping for a pro generous enough to share their experience.

Respond or email me if this sounds like something that could work for you.

Thanks for all of your help,
Andrew Brown

thats great your willing to go out with others. i also just started a hood cleaning buissness this summer and is doing pretty well so far. i have 7 years experience but not proffessional or certified. i to wonder if im doing things right as far as technique. but just about all the restaurants that i have cleaned were done by certified cleaners and were not done properly. it looks like they would only do the fans and the inside hood. the outside bowls were not done or the shoot also they left a mess when done and the owners were not happy. after i get done cleaning there hoods ducts including the bowls around the exaust fans and leaving a clean job when done always brings me repeat buissness. so im thinking im doing something right, but i think seeing how others do it will give you a better idea.

MBryan

There are many guys out there that are willing to teach for little or nothing. You will definately have to do some leg work and track them down.

There are also some good schools you can attend but it sounds like you are already experienced. I think the schools are more for newbies. There is a great manual here www.ikeca.com and IKECA the organization www.ikeca.org offers a good opportunity to further your knowledge of the industry. Hope this helps.

h2oindustrial

Give me a call and I'd be happy to discuss giving you some hands on experience. We may even be able to sub you a little work once your up to speed.

Chris
919-264-8795

Our Sponsors