X-Jet

supreme0932

What do everyone think about the Ex-Jet? I recently used the Ex-jet for the first time and it worked well but I didn't exactly get the results that I was hoping for, considering that my chemicals are being diluted with more water than usual. Maybe I need to strengthen my chemical mixture. Any experience EX-Jet users that can offer any suggestions we would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

CaroliProWash

Depending on what you are using it for, the original x-jet or M-5 version can be a great tool. We use it for acid application exclusively. Housewashing, we downstream - much faster and more efficient. It's not one of our chosen applicators for any wood care.

Celeste

Bryan C

Just wondering why you posted this in the Wood Care Section? X-Jet has it uses, especially for applying acids quickly and the availability of reaching some good heights but dragging your chemicals around increases your time significantly...

localcleaning

What do everyone think about the Ex-Jet? I recently used the Ex-jet for the first time and it worked well but I didn't exactly get the results that I was hoping for, considering that my chemicals are being diluted with more water than usual. Maybe I need to strengthen my chemical mixture. Any experience EX-Jet users that can offer any suggestions we would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have used the x-jet and had great results. You are correct about increasing the concentration of chemicals. I use 50% bleach and 50% Dawn and that usually does the trick on the right application.

LightningGene

Thanks
The x-jet comes with different size nozzles for dilution rates but most of the time I remove the nozzle and after mixing my chems and spray without any.....

Henry Bockman

I see people talking about having to carry lots of chems around when using an x jet all the time. Why??? Use the proportioners that come with it and kick up the strength on your chem. I carry a 5 gallon capacity bucket with only three gallons of chems and I can do an entire house. I don't have to mix up multiple buckets either and stage them around the house like some guys do.

Get rid of the dawn and low grade bleach, (if your buying it from a grocery store). We use power house and some 12% bleach and we really increased our speed and quality. I'm using a 12gpm machine so I'll be a bit faster than most but we can clean a whole house in an hour using our methods.

FCPWLLC

Don't carry ANY bucket here for house washing. Down-streaming is fastest and safest for vinyl. Low Pressure all the way. Never over 100 psi. Also, easier sell when promoting low pressure.

Agree.... Stay away from dawn and regular bleach. Reaks of unprofessionalism. No way a customer wants to pay you $250+/hr and watch you use stuff they have under thier kitchen sink.

Henry Bockman

For selling low pressure services I usually use a foamer. Shooting a whip cream looking soap usually impresses them, it's not something they see often around here. I still use an m5 though in most cases.

Our Sponsors