Got a question.

HRpowerwashin

Wahts the best way to safely work a steep roof. Is there any equiptment out there to help you walk the steep wet surface or is there a better way?

qpw

What kind of chemicals do you use ? I have talked to several people and what thier ingridients are but the best mix for me is bleach and water ,and Im very carefull when aplying this but Im still having to climb,Ive been in alabama for five yrs but recently moved to MA .Been an owner for 5 yrs .Hope to here back from you or anyone else, thanks Shawn

Scrappy

i'm not sure if the is right but TSP bleach and a little simply cheery? sound right guys?
of course you have to dulte it down

FCPWLLC

What kind of chemicals do you use ? I have talked to several people and what thier ingridients are but the best mix for me is bleach and water ,and Im very carefull when aplying this but Im still having to climb,Ive been in alabama for five yrs but recently moved to MA .Been an owner for 5 yrs .Hope to here back from you or anyone else, thanks Shawn

How are you applying? How strong is your mix? Are you using a Pressure Washer?

No Pressure Washer Needed. No need to climb on roof.

Give me a call.... 859-983-5955

Douglas Hicks

Dihydrogen monoxide - lots of it :)

You be very carefull with that chemical. That is one of the most hazardous chemical on the whole earth. In the summer there are many deaths caused by that stuff. the haz mat equipment is very costly. The noted scientists Penn and Teller produced a video of hte dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide recently. Do a search for Penn and Teller.

Be safe out there!

Scrappy

You be very carefull with that chemical. That is one of the most hazardous chemical on the whole earth. In the summer there are many deaths caused by that stuff. the haz mat equipment is very costly. The noted scientists Penn and Teller produced a video of hte dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide recently. Do a search for Penn and Teller.

Be safe out there!

ya i heard about that man i think some kid around here died because of that stuff crazy $hit man crazy $hit lol

piedmontpw

Be safe out there!

I think you guys are all wet! :)

Our Sponsors