new guy on the block

nscrnt8

hey everyone, let me first start off by saying this has got to be the most informative sight ive found, and my typing/grammer sucks ...so ...deal with it

well to the formal stuff , im ..... hold on gotta ask the wife..yep i was right 37 yrs old just started a new venture in the handyman buisness.

so far so good but its ruff ... not planting roses here.

currently doing mostly exterior paint , which obviously needs needs to be cleaned before painting..... which is why im here.

current equipment is 2 dewalt machines purchased at home depot, which are rated at 3750 psi @ 4 gpm.... i dont use them as much as the guys that wash every day but imho these units are bullet proof. though i think they are gas hogs ...2 hours on one tank... but when i run them they run for 9 hours non stop.... 4 guys 2 machines the pump never rests...

still having a issue with tips/nozzels though... live and learn i guess... hopefully i might be able to get some help on this

joe.....

yea i know i have to work on my sig

jetstream1

Welcome to the network
What part of FL are you in
And the Dewalt units pumps will not hold up to every day use trust me I have 2 that I would have sold you for cheap but you paid what like $900-1000 bucks a unit good luck to ya

nscrnt8

yea got me there paid 900 a piece for them .. although we dont use them daily roughly about 36 hrs per month.. they seem too be good machines.. my only bitch is that they are gas hogs ..only getting 1 1/2 hours of run time per tank.

im located in central fl. around the cocoa bech area

roxette123

I have a dewalt machine as well - been using it for 2 years, day in day out, never gets a rest, on average we do about 6 manufactured homes a day and it still hums like a new one.

nscrnt8

yea i cant complain so far. when we do use them the pump almost never stops. 2 machines with 2 guys per machine. one ladder guy and one ground guy, ladder guy done hands it to the ground guy when he is done the ladder guy has moved his ladder and already up the ladder.

bought the warranty so if it breaks in 3 yrs it gets fixed or a new one. but really they have already paid for them selves so the rest is just gravy.

jetstream1

Read the fine line they used to fix if you do light wash on your own home not for the biz side of it they might have did it diff by now.More power to you if you run them to death

Our Sponsors