New construction window cleaning

Gaviin137

Bellevue (WA) is just crazy with new construction, and of course we're getting in on the game. Here we're cleaning windows at the new Washington Square.

Attachments

• WaSquare.jpg
    WaSquare.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 129

CaroliProWash

I'll be darned if I'd be hanging from that height with just a few strings between me and splat! More power to you fella!

Celeste

New Look

Registerd User
Never in my life would you catch me up there....naw...put down on the street with a Stop/Slow sign ~ I will take care of the traffic!!

DAFF

I'm sure you have some interesting stories from the view inside!! So how much does liability insurance cost?? Have some friends who want me to get into high rise and bridge cleaning. Is it proffitable??

DAFF

Scrappy

No Way In H3ll !!!!!

[getout]um . . .F THAT. . . my a$$ was made to be on the ground and thats where i will stay lol not saying you couldn't get me up there but once i'm up there just don't expect me to move :)

oh and i found a smilie of what happens if you fall lol :smad: um splat lol

good luck to ya man you got a bigger set of coconuts than i have lol

Gaviin137

I've been doing this for over 10 years. In our line of work they say there are no accidents, only fatalities. Every day, every rope, every knot is inspected to the letter. We don't mess around with safety, That said, there's nothing like the thrill of going over the edge when others would s**t their pants. We love what we do, and we wouldn't change it for anything!

SUPERIORLLC

Is It Really Safe??

To use a pressure washer with one hand? I took a look at the site and the guy is hanging on with one hand and washing with the other, although it may be cheaper, I still think this kind of work should be done by a machine only. There is a company that has one of these already...[spin] Google "skyclean". Its basically a VADER washer type setup thats controlled from the ground. HMMM here in chicago I could kick butt with less
"splat!" :smad::smad::smad:

Our Sponsors