I See Alot of Familar Faces

New Look

Registerd User
Wow, the last time I parked myself over here on PWN was back in '04. Want to thank Mark for nudging me to get my tail back over here.

I see alot of familiar faces from the other boards that I frequent. I hope that I can contribute to this site and it is good seeing everyone!!

Last edited:

New Look

Registerd User
Hey Celeste...LOL.

Over the years I focused on just visiting one or two different BBS sites to contribute to and receive information regarding the washing industry. I felt for myself that if I truly wanted a broad perspective of what is going on in the industry I owed it to myself to branch out to the other BBS's as they all carry a wealth of information and talent.

As you know I am spearheading RFW and it is important for it's success to establish a broad base format in which it considers ALL perspectives and views from our industry. TGS is my home and will always be my home but it is always wise to make a effort to get to know your neighbors and allow your neighbors to get to know you.

New Look

Registerd User
Appreciate it Mark and thanks for the "nudge" in getting me back over here.

Crazy weather we are having out here in Calif...huh?

zap

Russ, How did you ever make out with the rig I sold you from CT ??? Get it up and running??

Scrappy

Appreciate it Mark and thanks for the "nudge" in getting me back over here.

Crazy weather we are having out here in Calif...huh?

better than the crappy weather we are having in the KY they say thunderstorms tomorrow morning then snow at night the whole state is gonna have strep lol well i know me and Michael will lol

CaroliProWash

At least you're getting precipitation....we need all the water we can get in the south east - drought is trying to put a lot of companies out of business!

Our Sponsors