eXIMO

Sparklean

My apologies if this is the wrong section for this post. I am not posting an "official" review of the product (yet) as I do not have my after pictures and I want to have a couple more applications before I state whether the product works or doesn't work, but I did want to share my results thus far and also find out your experiences (if any) with the product.

I have used eXIMO on an oil stain and have not noticed any appreciable difference. When I spread the powder the stain appears to almost vanish, but so would be the case if I spread out any powder. The before and after pictures on the eXIMO website show a dramatic difference after 1 week. I had one application that lasted approximately 1 week (rained away) and a second application that lasted approximately 1 week (rained away). Since I have not done anymore than the 2 applications and the stain is 2-3 years old, I am not prepared to say the product doesn't work.

I would like to know if any of you have used eXIMO and what your impressions are.

Also, I have yet to find anything that will actually remove oil stains from cement. I've not tried muriatic acid but I have been told it will remove stains but would probably require several treatments. Are there any chemicals I can purchase that actually work? Or are there mixtures I need to make? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Every product I've tried that claims to remove oil stains doesn't work. I'm only in the Houston, TX area in case you're worried about giving away helpful information to the competition.

CaroliProWash

There are several products like your waterless cleaner on the market. Personally I thought they would really take off in the drought stricken areas but they still don't seem to be the solution.

There are other ways to get oil stains out......are you avoiding pressure washers & those type chemicals? I would not suggest muriatic as it is not a cleaner, but a prep agent to open the pores of the concrete. We have successfully removed some particularly tough stains on concrete. Email me directly if you would like further information.

Celeste

Our Sponsors