Greetings from the Eastern Pacific Ocean

Cheebs

Hello everyone. lots of familiar faces from other PW boards.. though im not much of a poster just a information lurker/leech. :p

Im currently in the coast guard, floating around the ocean for the next month or so until we go back to san diego. Will be there for about 2 months and then ill be getting out of the military and starting a PW business in Houston. Have learned a lot on other PW forums and look forward to learning and interacting with all of you. If theres anyone in san diego willing to show me the ropes I'd be willing to offer labor or even cash in exchange for your knowledge. Im sure anyone in houston wouldnt be interested in helping someone who could possibly cut in on there business though, hehe.

Talk to ya'll soon..

Last edited:

BigChief

Hey! If you can't find anyone in Southern California to work with you, I'm just a little ways north of Houston. If you want to meet up here in Jacksonville, Texas, I can bring you up to speed on pressure washing, equipment, marketing, etc. I'll teach you everything I know - -it should take about 6 minutes.......[spin]

Cheebs

Hi there BigChief
I appreciate the help. Jacksonville texas, quite a drive. I'd be more than willing to drive up there when i get to houston.. it is a while away but I cant let an opportunity to learn the business go by. To be honest the only PW i've touched has been the ole rinky dinky do it yourself electric type so i've got a lot to learn.
I'll keep in touch then, and keep lurking the boards soaking up the useful info. Thanks again. :)

Our Sponsors