Pump start-up

GutterUP

In my village there is a hardware store infamous for having everything: if you can find it. Well, I found this pw back in a corner. Been there a few years. Belt drive,
9 HP Honda, 2700psi/3.6gpm if I remember right. What should I watch out for/replace/check if I can make a deal on this unit? Oh, it has Interpump. This is the only belt drive I have been able to locate in the county. may have to drive to TX or AL??? Spring has sprung; time to clean the world! Thanks in advance.

Russ in Chicago

Hey GutterUP
Sounds like some posts here have you OVER concerned with a belt drive unit. My direct drive is a runner! I wouldn't drive all over just for the belt drive - if your're ready to tackle spring, focus on doing quality work and making customers happy - you'll be able to afford whatever repairs come up when you're making 7 digits. That's right around the corner for you, right? Good luck.

M

Mike@Everclear

You should consider buying a more powerful machine. If you are doing power washing for hire, I would recommend no less then a 3000psi@ 4 GPM.

The only use I think a machine like you are describing would be adequate for would be deck cleaning. My 2 cents...

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Our Sponsors