Hello from SW Virginia

piedmontpw276

Hello, my name is Donna and my husband, son & I are starting a pressure washing business this spring. I have been on these boards a lot and finally joined..lol. I have learned a lot so far and will continue reading.....

We are hoping to do mainly flat surface cleaning, sidewalks, driveways, gum removal, etc.... But we know we will have to take what we can get in the beginning until we can get a client base for that type of cleaning.

Thank you all for the do's & do not's the you all have written about and I will continue reading & learning!! Donna [wsmile]

piedmontpw276

Sorry I havent replied, I have been out of state for the last week, but I am back now. Thank you very much and have a nice weekend!!!

piedmontpw276

Thank you!! I do have a question though.....I posted a question under gutter cleaning about how people charge for gutters, but I have'nt received any responses.....does anybody charge separately for cleaning gutters or do they include it in the price of cleaning the house? I am asking because scrubbing the gutters and going up and down the ladder that takes alot of time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Henry Bockman

Hi Donna,

If you have any questions about pressure washing or other stuff in the DC metro area I'd be happy to talk to you. I've been around for a while and I'd be happy to help you out in any way that I can. Just give me a call.

piedmontpw276

Hi Henry and thank you!! Unfortunately I do not live in the DC Metro area, I live on the other side of VA (blue ridge mtn area). But I appreciate your offer and would like to be able to call if I have a question...... Thanks again and have a great night!!

Our Sponsors