Chemical Bandit From Pressuretek?

PACKORACKDAD

Does Anyone Have An Opinion On The Chemical Bandit From Pressuretek? I Talked With Him And He Said It Was As Easy As Hookin Up To You Chem Tank And A Rinse Tank.

Christopher

If you want to shoot up high like over 40' with as strong of a mix you need,
Get The Bandit.
If you want a machine that will spray 6gpm at 200psi,
Get The Bandit.
If you want to use one pump for everything like applying and rinsing,
Get The Bandit.
If you want a Pump that will bypass so you don't blow hoses or fittings,
Get The Bandit.
If you want a Pump that will out-live a Delavan, Shoot higher with more flow,
Get The Bandit.
If you want the best customer service for a pump that is great for roofs,
Get The Bandit.
If you want to be able to work faster than the regular Delavan,
Get The Bandit.
If you want to use your #40 downstream nozzles,
Get The Bandit.

Hope this helps.

Christopher

I have had the Bandit for a year now (I think I bought the very first one that he demo'd at the NC Round Table last year).

It will shoot high like over 40' and you can make your mix as strong as you need in your chemical tank.I use this to do roofs then switch the 3-way-valve to water so now I can rinse out the pump pulling water from my water tank while rinsing the roof.

The pump will not last forever but it is a few steps higher than the Delavan electric pumps.I did not buy this for roofs, I bought it for spraying up high for a particular job where the downstream nozzles would spray up high but would turn to mist and be blown away easily by the wind, the same thing for the X-Jet.I even used my 24' extand-a-wand with the downstream nozzles and then tried the X-Jet but the wind was too strong and made everything mist too much so what little hit the surface was not enough and I was wasting too much chemical to do the job.

I called Bob (Bob Is The Man) and told him of the situation and what I needed to buy quick and he told me about the bandit. I had wanted him to ship it right away for this job but he needed to demo it for the round table to show others what it could do and needed it there. So after a lot of round-and-round discussion, I asked him to ship it as soon as he got back from the NC Round table.

I got the Bandit and it worked perfect for the job and then I started using it for roofs. I am very glad with the purchase and working on another one for my Big 60' bucket truck so I don't have to have my pressure washer trailer with me for some of these tall roofs, just the Bandit, hose, tanks and chemicals.Hope this helps.

Our Sponsors