BE 24" SS Surface Cleaner For Sale

BigChief

Like the title says; good shape, rebuilt swivel last year, but I went to a smaller unit and shelved this one around November. The swivel has less than 20 hours on it. It's got #1.5 nozzles in it. I also put new casters on it a few weeks ago. $250 for the unit. If I have to ship it, it will probably run around $50 to $60. Anyone interested, let me know.

NOTE: Recently I had my main unit damaged as well as my backup, so I've had to put this one back into service; I'm about half afraid to sell it now, so I'm taking it off the market for the time being. Thanks for everyone's interest....jud

Attachments

• ebay050808 (1).jpg
    ebay050808 (1).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 198
  • ebay050808 (2).jpg
    ebay050808 (2).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 196
  • ebay050808 (5).jpg
    ebay050808 (5).jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

AquaTech

Yes I am In Houston, Clearlake Area. I am still interested. Currently I am Offshore and I should be in at the end of the month. Where are you, related to Houston area?

Cheers,
David

BigChief

I'm in Jacksonville, in East Texas. My oldest lives in Galveston and I make a run that way occasionally. I'm about 3.5 hours north of you. When I go to your neck of the woods, I usually take 59 to Livingston, then come in the back way on 146 through La Porte and Seabrook; I try to dodge the construction on 59 and 610.......

BigChief

Daniel: I've got two 21" Mosmatics I'm using now (one main unit, one backup), plus a 12" BE wall washer. The BE 24 is not doing anyone any good sitting in my shop gathering dust. I'm also scouting around for a 16"-18" BE or Whisper Wash floater; something small and light with a poly dome. I've got some tight spots at one gig where it would work out well. I'll probably use what I make off of this unit to buy one of those if I can find a good one used. I need something mid-sized like that in my arsenal.

After my first post to advertise this for sale, I looked into shipping this monster and it ain't near as cheap as what I thought it would be. If you're interested, Daniel, you might want to pass on this one and look around locally. After the cost and shipping, you could add a little more and buy a new one.

Our Sponsors