ALL WINDOW PROS...Not windows but a SHOWER !!

lone star

Hey window pros, I have a funny question...how do I get the "scale" or hard water off of my shower. Its probably plastic for all I know..it's the run of the mill stand up shower with cheap metal trim. I squeege after showers but before I bought the house it had this problem. Is there a TOP SECRET chemical to use. I've tried all of teh store bought tub and tile,soap scum cleaners and the "scale" is still there. Can anyone help????

PRO WINDOW

Iron Out

You Might Try Iron Out. Gro Stores Have It. What Is Your Tds Of Your Drinking Water ?? Plan B Is White Pad And Water Stain Removeal . By Hand Or Drill. Then Polish It !! Sounds Like You Need A Sofener !! My Tds Is About 800-900 Tds. White's Are Dull If You Don't Have One And You Use Twice As Much Soap!! Hope This Helps!! Stan, Pro Window Kleening

Aspen

shower

CLR, ACE brand toilet bowl cleaner, both work good on glass and should work in plastic shower as well.

Pocketarnie

Tell them to be careful with those eraser pads, they really work but, if you use them on latex paint they can take layers of the paint off also.

Our Sponsors