DG the Newbi

DGinDayton

Hi! (Don't know what to expect from this site). Just bid my first PW contract to clean automatic car washes. Any experienced advice? Owner has a set proceedure for 24/7 x 365 operation. Daily sweep and pick up; weekly PW bay floor and walls. wash/squeege windows; weekly soap & brush scrub auto power wash gantry and blower. Have talked to Hotsy rep about equipment, but he's not very responsive. Ideas?

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Welcome to The PWN [nb] :)

I am not quite sure what your question
is, are you looking for equipment advice?:confused:

Feel free to call me M-F 8-4 PDT. [whatup]

DGinDayton

I'm looking for advice, tips and tricks from anyone who may be doing PW of car or truck washes; or, some sage in the business who may lend their vast expertise. The client has a crew of two men servicing their lease hold properties as well as two newly built washes.
He is building other units with the intent of using remote services. That would be me.
The owner has given me a list of recommended equipment and supplies based upon what his own people are using. I'm just looking for some mentoring to help me become more proficient and profitable sooner.

Oldtimer

Try the search button at the top of the page, enter what you are looking for, press the button and presto!

Chances are the questions have been asked & answered before, and are in the archives here.[whatup]

Our Sponsors