Greetings everyone!

InCogNeato

I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone here. My name is Brian and I'm in the Irish Hills area of S.E. lower Michigan. I started doing power washing about 2 years ago doing mobile homes, decks, RV's and a few other odd jobs. I live in a very nice "mobile castle" park here so I don't have to go very far to find customers.

I decided to get serious about doing this this year due to my being on permanent disability and as everyone knows, they sure don't pay much. Even though my back is totally trashed, I can do this part time and not suffer too much from pain. I just want to make some extra money so I can at least afford food and a few other necessities.

I've learned a great deal so far in just the little time I've spent reading the posts here and look forward to expanding that knowledge and hopefully being able to contribute a little back to everyone.

I do have a initial question. I have used Campbell/Housfeld HD house and siding wash, deck wash and degreaser. I seem to have good results from this brand so far.

What is you folks take on this product line? I'm sure there is something better out there, I'd just have to have it shipped to me whereas I can buy my brand locally.

Opinions and advice please...and thank you! ;-}

That's about it for now. Have a great, safe Memorial Day weekend!!

Our Sponsors