Hello Everyone

gun_44

I've just recently purchased new (used) equipment to start my power washing business. I purchased a trailer mounted Landa SLX, with 525 gallon tank..full set up. A guy had it for a year and put 200 hours on it but didn't want to own it anymore. I purchased the set-up for $11,500. I think I faired well, especially that the trailer is dual axle and larger than most (15.5').

I've been attempting to get into the fleet and heavy equipment side but have struggled with the downturn in the economy. All those bennies that everyone was paying when times were good have now tightened up and handle most themselves. I still have a full time job so advertising for my biz isn't the easiest. I'm thinking of redirecting my efforts to parking lots and the such. Any recommendations would be appreciated...and there is great info on this board.

jetstream1

Business is advertising....its a must if you want the phone to ring
there is work out there just takes leg work to get it

Bryan C

Spend the money for a high quality website and learn SEO (or pay someone who knows what they are doing) to get it ranked.

Make some quality marketing materials (postcards, doorhangers, flyers) - may try Keith at KBKGraphx - he makes great stuff that many of us use with great returns.

Good luck to you. Tough to start new in this business during the tough economy....

gun_44

Thanks for the replies. Business has been tough to find in the current market but I am committed. I have several mail outs that I have generated but will work more diligently on getting more out there. Thanks again.

jetstream1

Mail outs are a good thing but the cost of return what % do you think you will see?

you have a 11,500 plus in. Time for the return
MAKE IT HAPPEN..GOOD LUCK

Our Sponsors