Best Management Practices for Pressure Washing...........

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
I thought you would want to see the latest version of

Best Management Practices For Pressure Washing

and Surface Cleaning, in the greater Sacramento area.

(Released December 2008)

I will see about posting a link to the pdf file on our

website.

Tom Stetina

Thanks Mark! I just spoke with the two guys that head up the waste water treatment services in the 2 counties I plan to work in. NO RESTRICTIONS!!! I couldn't beleive my ears! I asked 3 times. They both said wash it down the STORM sewers. Not even the sanitary ones. They just said don't do something stupid like pour kesosene or paint down them. These are the guys that issue the fines, so I got it from the horses mouth. They said the small amount of debris generated isn't worth messing with.
Now to be clear, just because I CAN, doesn't mean I WILL. I still plan on being responsable about it. I think it's a good selling point these days.
PS-It's a small farming community I live in. (12,000 people)

New Look

Registerd User
Thanks Mark! I just spoke with the two guys that head up the waste water treatment services in the 2 counties I plan to work in. NO RESTRICTIONS!!! I couldn't beleive my ears! I asked 3 times. They both said wash it down the STORM sewers. Not even the sanitary ones. They just said don't do something stupid like pour kesosene or paint down them. These are the guys that issue the fines, so I got it from the horses mouth. They said the small amount of debris generated isn't worth messing with.
Now to be clear, just because I CAN, doesn't mean I WILL. I still plan on being responsable about it. I think it's a good selling point these days.
PS-It's a small farming community I live in. (12,000 people)

Wow....thats great Tom...

I wish the folks out here in Calif would be so generous and nice!!

Tom Stetina

I'm really torn between it being GREAT and being really sad for the enviroment![spin]
I'm still planning on at least using oil socks to keep the oil out of the system. At least I'll be able to spend more on equipment that acctually MAKES me money.

Our Sponsors