Hello everybody.

Mike@NPC

Greetings from the Wake Forest/Triangle area, NC. I usually post on PT State but wanted to see what the rest of the forums were all about.

Just recently (as of this year) went into business as a mobile power washer with my business partner Jerry Young. I have several years of experience with pressure washing, but until I started Nexus and began to really learn I had no idea the techniques necessary to properly clean with chemicals rather than pressure. Now we've got the tools we need and wonderful people like Celeste & Roger from CPW, William from ODF, and Diego from MVP showering us with so much help and information that it's almost embarassing. [spin] But GREATLY appreciated...

I'm young - 20 years old. Try not to let that bother you too much. I try my best to listen and not talk so as to avoid any aggravation on behalf of the fogies. :smad: Just kidding, kinda. I like long walks on the beach and instigating political arguments. Also, watching a certain plain old painter make an absolute fool out of himself on another board.

Look forward to learning a lot from you folks. Thanks!

edit- I can't seem to figure out how to upload my avatar. I'm guessing that I may need X amount of posts before the option becomes available to me. If that's the case, that's too bad, because I don't post much and would prefer not to have to post a bunch just to show off our logo. :p

Last edited:

Staff

Administration Team
Welcome to The Power Wash Network :)

We are not certain why you could not upload
your avatar, however we did it for you. [whatup]

Our Sponsors