Forgive me for making this my first real post...

Mike@NPC

But I noticed that you guys don't have a page icon that shows up on browser tabs.

(For example, go to Google and look at the box next to the URL bar or look on the tab if you have a newer browser.)

For all I know you have one and it's my computer, or you don't even want one to begin with - but I figured I'd mention that they take all of 5 minutes to add to the site and it doesn't require any downtime at all.

I know for me, these logos show me that a site is established enough to have its own page logo, and they stand out next to a page tab without one in terms of how noticeable the link is to me, so I would generally go to a site with an icon first.

Just a thought!

Torque454

But I noticed that you guys don't have a page icon that shows up on browser tabs.

(For example, go to Google and look at the box next to the URL bar or look on the tab if you have a newer browser.)

For all I know you have one and it's my computer, or you don't even want one to begin with - but I figured I'd mention that they take all of 5 minutes to add to the site and it doesn't require any downtime at all.

I know for me, these logos show me that a site is established enough to have its own page logo, and they stand out next to a page tab without one in terms of how noticeable the link is to me, so I would generally go to a site with an icon first.

Just a thought!

I like this idea :)

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Mike,

Great idea, I was going to have our web guy do that last
year then we got busy....................................................

You probably know the rest of that story..........:)

Any suggestions for a favicon for PWN?

Mike@NPC

Mike,

Great idea, I was going to have our web guy do that last
year then we got busy....................................................

You probably know the rest of that story..........:)

Any suggestions for a favicon for PWN?

I figured you guys could just use that monitor logo up top, wasn't sure if you had any other graphics. Give me a second and I'll post up a .ico version of it so you can see what it would look like.

edit- went ahead and just stuck it on our site for now...kinda hard to see, might wanna find another icon if you want to do this for the site here.

Nexus Power Cleaning - Home

Last edited:

Our Sponsors