Power Washing Supplies, What Sites do you guys use?

Qwik Cobra

Hey Guys,

I often browse these classified adds. Alot of time i see new pressure washers for sale. I never see the "odds and ends" that us guys need in our daily routines. Hoses, Containers, Extension Wands, Marketing idea's...etc.

I have a Trailer based unit. I'm always looking for ways to make my job easier and more efficient.

[help][help][help]

Thanks a lot guys!

MikeReevez

I have used a number of different web sites but have not at this point found one that I would recommend. With the shipping prices on over the web orders they end up being around the same price as what you might find at a local distributor. We use Landa for our equipment but I would not recommend ANY of their chemicals as we have yet to get a quality job from any of them.

tomm05

I have used a number of different web sites but have not at this point found one that I would recommend. With the shipping prices on over the web orders they end up being around the same price as what you might find at a local distributor. We use Landa for our equipment but I would not recommend ANY of their chemicals as we have yet to get a quality job from any of them.

Ther are some very good chemicals currently on the market. Our company has tried many of them over the years. Here is a list of our top suppliers for various products.

eacochem.com
floridachemical.com
omegachemical.com
fleetwashchemicals.com

As far as as good acids and high ph soaps omega and fleetChem are our personal choices. For decks,strippers and overall variety Eaco Chem is right there. Florida Chem has some very good environmental choice citrus based products.

Our Sponsors