What's up from NOLA area

MrGreenGene

I just decided to buy a pressure washer and the most crucial equipment, to start up a sideline business. This decision was made after a few contractor friends told me it could be lucrative.

I've been sitting behind a computer running my advertising and design business for 10 years and want to get out. I have enjoyed the small amount of washing, that I've done, and don't expect to or really want to grow to a very large company. I'm one man with a 4000psi cold washer and the basic tools needed to get small jobs done.

I've done one house and a couple of sidewalk/driveways, but this is it. None of the chemicals that my supplier has recommended work very well - on anything. They keep telling me it's b/c of the cold water, but at least one of the chemicals claims to work with cold.... I didn't go to home depot and get a washer. I did my research online and decided to buy from a local pressure washer supply company, so I can get the advice and service they offer.

Can anyone give me a list of commonly used chemicals, that don't involve needing a chemistry degree to mix it myself. Please include what not to use them on.

I'm more than ready to get out there and start washing everyday, but am worried about not having the correct chemicals and needing to rely on pure pressure to clean..this just doesn't work out well.

thanks
Gene Morel
New Orleans area
504-250-3608

Last edited:

Our Sponsors