New Guy from Houston, Tx

PressWashE

I have already seen a few familiar faces, and just wanted to introduce my self here.

Im John, From Houston Texas, and I own Aqua Clean Pressure Washing.

Hello!

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Greetings

Hey John, I'm in the Humble/Kingwood area. Let me know if you ever nee anything. Welcome aboard.

Doug 281.883.8470
Clean and Green Solutions

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Reply to Aqua Clean

Many Many bites. Have had several say they are going tobuyt it and then they don't show up, call back, nothing. Oh well. I', gonna lower to $8500.00 for a few days and if it doesn't sell I'll try again in March, at a higher price when people decide to "get" into the business.

I'm not in a big hurry, as I am making money everyday using it.

You do any parking lot cleaning? I'm looking for someone that is waste water compliant to flip my calls I get too.

Hope all is well with you. Gotta love this weather.

Doug

PressWashE

Many Many bites. Have had several say they are going tobuyt it and then they don't show up, call back, nothing. Oh well. I', gonna lower to $8500.00 for a few days and if it doesn't sell I'll try again in March, at a higher price when people decide to "get" into the business.

I'm not in a big hurry, as I am making money everyday using it.

You do any parking lot cleaning? I'm looking for someone that is waste water compliant to flip my calls I get too.

Hope all is well with you. Gotta love this weather.

Doug

Doug we are Waste Water Compliant, with reclaim systems in place and have the city permits to carry waste water to dump sites, get them manifested, the whole 9

Give me a call if you need some help

713-825-8895

Last edited:

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Great. Got you in my blackberry. I've been turning em down as I just don't feel like doing all the compliant stuff. I'll call you next time I get something.

Our Sponsors