vBulletin Message

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Not sure where to post this, but when I click on someones name to view there public profile I get this message.

dougr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this normal??????????

New Look

Registerd User
Not sure where to post this, but when I click on someones name to view there public profile I get this message.

dougr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this normal??????????

I won't say it is normal as nothing is normal in the PW Industry...[spin] but this prevents from hacks and users from gathering contact data from the members here. The reason why this is in place is to safeguard one's contact information.

:)

Our Sponsors