Hi Everyone!

Allison Heste

Hey guys! I just found this board and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Allison Hester and I'm the former editor of Cleaner Times Magazine ('94-'98, then again part-time starting in '09). My best industry friend, Steve Stephens of HydroTech Pressure Cleaning Technologies, and I have started a new business venture, Steve Stephens Consulting.

We just released our first book, The Pressure Cleaning Bible: Marketing, and are getting great reviews so far.

We are also starting a new online magazine written for contractors, by contractors (and me), Pressure Cleaning Contractor. I will be posting more on this and am looking for contractors interested in contributing to the magazine. We also want to know what types of articles you would like us to include.

I look forward to searching the board and getting to know you all better. Thanks!

Hello (again) Allison, and welcome to the PWN. Great site, drama free and professional contractors.

You are certainly a welcomed and valuable addition.

New Look

Registerd User
Hello (again) Allison, and welcome to the PWN. Great site, drama free and professional contractors.

You are certainly a welcomed and valuable addition.

Ditto...Hey Allison.

Ordered the Pressure Cleaning Bible last week. Can't wait to get it!!!

New Look

Registerd User
Hey guys! I just found this board and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Allison Hester and I'm the former editor of Cleaner Times Magazine ('94-'98, then again part-time starting in '09). My best industry friend, Steve Stephens of HydroTech Pressure Cleaning Technologies, and I have started a new business venture, Steve Stephens Consulting.

We just released our first book, The Pressure Cleaning Bible: Marketing, and are getting great reviews so far.

We are also starting a new online magazine written for contractors, by contractors (and me), Pressure Cleaning Contractor. I will be posting more on this and am looking for contractors interested in contributing to the magazine. We also want to know what types of articles you would like us to include.

I look forward to searching the board and getting to know you all better. Thanks!

Thank you for the kind note Allison. Looking forward to reading this!

Attachments

• Bible 001.jpg
    Bible 001.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 7

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Hope it has a lot of pictures or 'Los will be lost :D

Just kiddin brutha, let us know how it is.

Our Sponsors