NewTrailerWrap003.jpg

NewTrailerWrap002.jpg

NewTrailerWrap001.jpg

New Trailer Wrap :: NewTrailerWrap007.mp4 video by Jim_Cooney - Photobucket

New Trailer Wrap :: NewTrailerWrap006.mp4 video by Jim_Cooney - Photobucket

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Really nice!!!

Is that a special phone number so you can track the work you get from it?

No, that's our business number. But that is a good idea. I can add a line for next to nothing, and use that as a advertising marketing gauge.

Thanks for the insight.

Really nice!!!

Is that a special phone number so you can track the work you get from it?

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
I forget where I heard it, but I've followed it ever since I heard/read it: "Don't waste your money on advertising that can't be tracked".

Mark

Moderator / Sponsor
Jim,

I think the trailer wrap LOOKS GREAT!
However the surface cleaner pictured
must have sprung a leak. :rolleyes:

New Look

Registerd User
Next time I am down in Vegas I am going to stop at a vehicle wrap shop that I passed about 20 minutes off the strip and check out their prices.

Up here in the Bay Area shops are talking about a 800-1000 just for a vehicle wrap.

underpressure

Trailer looks great! It should definitely get noticed. Keep it clean! It's amazing how many cleaning compaines drive around in dirty trucks/trailers. Makes no since to me.
I had a trailer priced to wrap it here is Boston. $3100.00 bucks.
Yea, let me just get that done right now. Maybe wrap it twice while your at it!
Needless to say I went another route.

Prices have come down for that type of wrapping in the last couple years though.

Hope it brings in more customers.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Most Truck/Trailer wraps are the opposite of Jim's. The person looking at the truck/trailer gets so involved in looking at the wrap they don;t see what it is the service actually is. Jim's doesn;t do that. You see what it is he does first and then you want to see the rest of the wrap. Kudos to JIm for that. Great Job.

Our Sponsors