HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
How many posts do I need to have before I can have my own avatar? As of right now, I have to use one of the crappy preset ones (which I don't use). [pc]

New Look

Registerd User
How many posts do I need to have before I can have my own avatar? As of right now, I have to use one of the crappy preset ones (which I don't use). [pc]

For you...about 500 more [spin]

Shouldn't be a prob...I just sent an email to the owner...I will wait for the green light from him. He will need to go into the ACP and authorize it. I only have limited access to the ACP

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Ok, tell him to hurry because I just took a really good picture of myself, nekked. Can't wait to post it :D

New Look

Registerd User
Ok, tell him to hurry because I just took a really good picture of myself, nekked. Can't wait to post it :D

In case yours doesn't upload right...I have one of an individual that a friend emailed to me. I will lend it you ya if you need it.

New Look

Registerd User
Can someone see if they can upload their own Avatar now? :confused:

Thanks and let me know by posting here...thanks again!!!!!

The only avatars available to me are the goofy cartoon charterers. I'll stick with my Bears helmet until I can upload my company logo.

New Look

Registerd User
Okay...must be a glitch somewhere in the ACP. Will work on first thing tomorrow....along with the PM issue

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Yeah, well you better hurry it up or I'm off of this board for good!!!

Bahhhahhha.. dang, I can't even be mean when I try to. :D

Our Sponsors