Super Moderator - Jim from Grime Busters

New Look

Registerd User
Wish to welcome Jim Cooney from Grime Busters as PWN's newest Super Moderator here. Over the last couple of months Jim has been a very helpful in keeping things in order here at PWN. I personally think he will do a fantastic job in 2011 as part of the PWN Staff.

I have asked a few people to consider being a mod and will be asking two more individuals in the next week or two to consider helping out.

Jim...thank you for your support and we look forward to a productive 2011 here on PWN.

Welcome aboard.

We will switch your controls over before the first of the year.

Since we are talking about the first of the year, the plan is to have all the Mods and Super Mods announced and in place prior to Jan 1st.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Great Choice PWN. Jim is a great guy and will do well in this new position. Conratulations Jim.

Thanks to all. Do I get a Superman Moderator shirt and decoder ring also ? :)

My wife is generally the only one who gets to handle my "controls", but I guess if you are gentle Carlos and it's not done in public, and no pictures are posted on the Internet, I'll let your handle my "controls".

In all seriousness, the PWN is absolutely the most refreshing professional BBS out there. We have a great membership of true professionals who all share with each other without reservation of expectations in return. I've always look forward to giving back to those with questions, and especially the new guy (or gal) who is embarking on their newly chosen field.

All I ask is that we keep this site professional, friendly and absolutely ZERO drama, power trips or "cliques". No need to concur the industry. What we have here is a great thing, professional contractors and vendors. Quality instead of quantity.

Thanks again to Carlos, Mark and everyone else who has given me the opportunity to serve.

And Dave, look forward to meeting you someday also. I have a brother in North Carolina. Maybe one of these summers the wife and I will finally be able to make our journey that includes Mardi Gras, Daytona for Bike Week, the Keys (haven't been since the 70's and my wife has never been), then cruise up north to see my brother Patrick and finally meet you and several others in your area that I have yet to meet face to face.

PressurePros

Be happy to give you a tour of our fine city and keep you away from the tourist traps for a REAL Philly steak. You better wait until April though or you'll liable to get trapped at Philly International waiting out a snowstorm.

Anything to avoid a snowstorm Ken, unless we are going skiing.

Be happy to give you a tour of our fine city and keep you away from the tourist traps for a REAL Philly steak. You better wait until April though or you'll liable to get trapped at Philly International waiting out a snowstorm.

A-PLUS

Jim...My wife's stepmom lives in Surprise. We are hoping to get out there in 2011. If we make the trip, I will call you for sure.

New Look

Registerd User
I was planning on going out to NYC to visit my sister around that time but found out yesterday she is coming out to Cali for 10 days in April.

Maybe a RT will be scheduled up in NY/PA area that I could sneak away to. Haven't been to PA since attending Tom V RT way back in the days.

Clean County

Congrats Jim. You helped many this past year with your post and you always seem true to your word and that means Honesty. To give back to others that may be lurking this bulletin board or even the ones who post says alot about the type of person you are. Enjoy!!

Chad Cobb

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Good job Jim, man this board is coming around. With the leadership going into place it will be a great 2011

I can think of no one better for this position. Jim is a good friend and has a good outlook on judgment.

This board is beginning to show good leadership. Leadership that is by professionals back with many years of experience. Something that other boards are lacking.

Keep up the good work and again, Congratulations Jim. Well Done !

Our Sponsors