Moderator - Doug Rucker - Clean and Greeen Solutions

New Look

Registerd User
I am pleased to announce that Doug Rucker has been appointed as a Moderator here on PWN. Though Doug is new to the BBS's he is not new to the pressure washing industry. Doug brings a sense of "balance" with his comments and views, which is an attribute that will be put to good use in the future.

Please welcome Doug from Clean and Green aboard!

More appointment announcements to come!!

Congrats's Doug. From the short time I have known you, I have already developed a respect and trust level that few are able to establish with me. I know in my heart Doug is a righteous, kind and genuine man, and I am proud to know you Doug.

New Look

Registerd User
Congrats's Doug. From the short time I have known you, I have already developed a respect and trust level that few are able to establish with me. I know in my heart Doug is a righteous, kind and genuine man, and I am proud to know you Doug.

Ditto...we have a good bunch of people here and Doug's addition to PWN is a piece of the puzzle!!!

Clean County

Congrats Doug. I've been doing the moderating game for over 10 yrs now and some people will thank you in person down the road when you meet them because they are thankful that you helped them along the way. Yes most won't do this and thats fine but the ones that do you just never forget that. Nothing like helping another powerwasher who needed it and also the ones who helped you along the way are forever remembers also.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Thanks PWN

Thanks so much for the kind comments guy's. I really appreciate it. I do not take this appointment lightly and appreciate the trust and confidence Carlos, Mark, and others have placed in me.

Our Sponsors