Editing a thread???

Clean County

When submitting a post is anyone else having a problem editing it after you posted it and you find lets say some spelling mistakes or things along those lines?? I find myself making many spelling and sentence structure mistakes but once I post I can fix my thread.

Anyone else having this problem??

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
When submitting a post is anyone else having a problem editing it after you posted it and you find lets say some spelling mistakes or things along those lines?? I find myself making many spelling and sentence structure mistakes but once I post I can fix my thread.

John I hit edit post after submitting thread and am typing this. I will save and you'll see what I mean. This is your post and I am editing it.

John I hit edit post after submitting thread and am typing this. I will save and you'll see what I mean. This is you post and I am editing it.

Not me John. In fact the other day I hit edit post by accident, and it actually allowed me to edit someone elses post, (I meant to hit reply with quote). After realizing what I had done, actually edited someone elses post, I had to go back, hit edit post again, and re-edit.

I see that as potential problem if I can edit someone else's post. Maybe Carlos can check into that.

Last edited:

New Look

Registerd User

I will find out what is going on John. Due to a technical glitch..I am unable to get into the ACP yet.

Clean County

John I hit edit post after submitting thread and am typing this. I will save and you'll see what I mean. This is you post and I am editing it.

Not me John. In fact the other day I hit edit post by accident, and it actually allowed me to edit someone elses post, (I meant to hit reply with quote). After realizing what I had done, actually edited someone elses post, I had to go back, hit edit post again, and re-edit.

I see that as potential problem if I can edit someone else's post. Maybe Carlos can check into that.

Hey Doug--Your a Moderator now so you should have the ability to edit others post if need be. Thats important to be able to do that in case a post or thread gets out of hand. So it looks like your controls are fine. There should be an edit button for every member so if they post something and they realize like I do that they have major spelling errors or typo's they can fix it.

Even in this thread I started you can see I'm saying I can when I really can't in that sentence so the meaning is now thrown off. The spell check is a great tool which is the check above when your typing your post but the word and sentence structure thats on us and when I read mine half the time I think to myself "Darn I should have paid attention instead of reading comic books back in my school days"[pc]

Our Sponsors