Anthony "Hot Shot/Ant" as Mod

New Look

Registerd User
Welcome Anthony as PWN newest Moderator. Ant was one of the first contractors to trot over here and help breath some life back to this BBS. As most of you can see from his post/threads he offers genuine advice with a twist of humor and fun...which is what we all need sometimes....FUN.

Anthony has been around the industry for many years with his KEC cleaning business and adding him here as a mod is a "shot in the arm" for PWN.

Welcome aboard Ant!!!!

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Welcome Anthony as PWN newest Moderator. Ant was one of the first contractors to trot over here and help breath some life back to this BBS. As most of you can see from his post/threads he offers genuine advice with a twist of humor and fun...which is what we all need sometimes....FUN.

Anthony has been around the industry for many years with his KEC cleaning business and adding him here as a mod is a "shot in the arm" for PWN.

Welcome aboard Ant!!!!

Great Choice. Welcome to the MOD world Ant. Great to have you.

Two thumbs up. Ant is a very respected contractor, "fair and balanced" and possesses a wealth of knowledge.

Welcome to the team bro.

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Thanks homies. I'll pay you guys later and if anyone is interested, yes I take bribes :D

I hope I can help in some way. I don't have a lot of time to spend on the forums nowadays, so I try to make what little time I do spend, valuable. I would like to have some kind of conference call or chat or something with the other mods to see the overall vision for this forum. That way I can use what little skills I have to help move it along.

Let me know what you guys need and let's Get'r Done.

Clean County

Hey Ant great to see you take that position here. I don't do hoods and I probably should but the guy I was close to who has since left the industry and ran for his local Town Council was Brian Penney Who had a nice Hood account amongst other things. I miss that guy because we really connected in the "Real World".

One day I will track him down to see what he's been up to. Sometimes you meet people that could be a "Star" in any field and he sure had that potential.

Chad Cobb

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Wow and I thought the board was heading in the right direction!!! Joking glad Ant jumped on board, now we have a strong group of mod now time to get some members. Looking forward to working together!! Look out 2011!!!!

New Look

Registerd User
Thanks homies. I'll pay you guys later and if anyone is interested, yes I take bribes :D

I hope I can help in some way. I don't have a lot of time to spend on the forums nowadays, so I try to make what little time I do spend, valuable. I would like to have some kind of conference call or chat or something with the other mods to see the overall vision for this forum. That way I can use what little skills I have to help move it along.

Let me know what you guys need and let's Get'r Done.

This is already in the works. Will have one right after the New Year kicks in and I will PM you and the rest of the staff with the call in # and etc.

There is still one more individual that is being considered for Mod...after that....we are good to go!!

HotShot

PWN TEAM - Moderator
@ John.. thanks. Brian built a great business up in his neck of the woods and something went wrong. Not sure what it was, but he just dropped off the radar.

@ Chad.. ...hmmm..

Can I start banning people yet? Muahhahha

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
@ John.. thanks. Brian built a great business up in his neck of the woods and something went wrong. Not sure what it was, but he just dropped off the radar.

@ Chad.. ...hmmm..

Can I start banning people yet? Muahhahha

Hey No fair, I should be able to ban first, I was named before you.

Seriously, I think witht he great group we have here we may not have to worry about that.

Ant, now about that 40$ mic trick??????????

Great bunch of Mods and members. I have noticed that this board is starting to pick up. Other BBS might get concern. To much talent is over here. Talent that will help the industry and the contractors who may need a helping hand from time to time.

Way to go ANT ! [bp] Congratulations

Chad Cobb

PWN TEAM - Moderator
I can not Carlos, it says

Chad Cobb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Staff

Administration Team
Chad, Ant, Doug,

You guys should be good to go now.

Just changed your settings.

Thanks for your support.:)

dodsonish

I just added the site to my bookmarks, so I should stop overlooking it. Great to see a good thing coming together. Will maRkO be posting soon?

Our Sponsors