Dumpster Cleaning in Los Angeles

New Look

Registerd User
Finally downloaded a few pics of our latest run down to Los Angeles. Dumpster cleaning in the City of Industry. Client skipped Decembers cleaning. If you are doing dumpster cleaning.....push the client into a monthly frequency vs. quarterly.....especially if you are doing multiple locations. Doing monthly saves a little time...saves chems....plus it is consistent $$$ on a monthly basis.

Attachments

• IMGP4117.jpg
    IMGP4117.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 40
  • IMGP4118.jpg
    IMGP4118.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP4122.jpg
    IMGP4122.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMGP4123.jpg
    IMGP4123.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 40

New Look

Registerd User
Odale.....

L.A. was a tad much as the client added 4 more locations. If they add more...most def will need to spend a 2nd night there.

Would love to hook up but when I am down there ...bro....I am rolling and ain't stopping except for red lights and some food. Other than that....I am busting suds baby!!! :D

New Look

Registerd User
Hey Doug...BOTH....BT as a pretreatment and then follow up with a SW cocktail. Let it dwell and then surface clean off.

I did 10 out of 16 dumpster pads the other day using the BT and SW tag team. They make great partners!!! I like the combination.

For the first time I actually saw BT eating away the grease in Vegas on all my locations and also in Arizona!

I used a different approach on the sidewalks and entrances!

My biggest concern are these dumpsters and so far we are making a dent in them.

Last edited:

Our Sponsors