New to the site

Joshua Landau

Hey everyone, Im Josh and I live in Apex, nc right outside of Raleigh. Been in the pw bus for about 10 yrs. Started out in Orlando, FL and moved up here several yrs ago. This business has been great for me and has provided a lot for me and family. Most of my work is with residential and paint contractors, and its worked for years. I love what I do and take a lot of pride in my work. Started from scratch like most of us and learned the trade step by step the hard way with everyday headaches and lots of questions to local suppliers, reading and spending money on different tools to see what works for me. Any way I have looked at this site for years and think its a great place to share ideas, opinions and educate yourself. It's about time I joined. Every winter is slow and Im always am thinking of ways to grow and better my family. With the economy ruff and cold weather its tuff but it pumps me up for a challenge. Some say you cant get rich in this bus but you can definately with hard work be comfortable. Im ready to take steps in going different directions and trying other avenues in this business and hopeing to get ideas from this site and meet/network with people. Sorry for the story just wanted to say what's up and tell a little about myself...

Chad Cobb

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Welcome aboard Joshua. Glad to see another Carolina cleaner. Hope you can gain something from the board. Let me know if I can help in any way, I'm in Goldsboro

Our Sponsors