Pressure Cleaning School

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Pressure Cleaning School

Clean and Green Solutions will be hosting a ROOKIE CAMP for anyone that is considering getting into the pressure cleaning business or has been in the business for 2 years or less. The camp will be held in Houston on the weekend of Friday, March 11 through Sunday Afternoon March 13, 2011. We will start at 4:00pm on Friday and conclude on Sunday Afternoon at 12:00pm.

Here is a sampling of just some of the topics that will be covered in both a round table and on the job training forum:

• An introduction to the Pressure Cleaning Industry,
• Setting up your Business and Small Business Basics and Liability Insurance
• Environmental Awareness and Concerns
• Estimates – How much should I charge???
• Detergents/Wash Mixes - What to use when and where???
• Marketing Your Business
• Equipment Selection
• Establishing Relationships with Distributors
• Residential and Commercial Cleaning Applications - On the Job and Classroom training

A concluding Q & A regarding any topic that participants would like to address.

If you are interested in attending and would like more information please email me at dougrucker21@gmail.com.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Good deal Doug....Are you doing this by yourself?

Carlos, yes for the most part I am. I have a friend of mine that is a CPA that will do a segment on Setting up the Business, Taxes, Liability, etc. The on job training part will actually be done on one of the many service project's that I do for non profits.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Knowing HOW and WHEN to close the sale will be discussed in Session 3 on Saturday

Call or email me for more infomation.

Great idea Doug. I would like to see our industry regulated better, certificates for the many different specialties we offer. And just as important, to help raise the standards of the industry as a whole.

Please let me know how we can help you out with this.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Great idea Doug. I would like to see our industry regulated better, certificates for the many different specialties we offer. And just as important, to help raise the standards of the industry as a whole.

Please let me know how we can help you out with this.

Thanks alot Jim, Will do. My wife has been the one that has really encouraged me to do this. I really do enjoy teaching and helping new guy's getting into the business. Somone questioned why I would train my competition, and I explained that proper training from the outset for new people getting in the industry will only make it a stronger industry for us all. Thanks for the encouragement Jim.

Not only a great idea Doug, but as far as your local "competition", the goal would be to raise their standards and pricing, Many "contractors" are happy with making $100 a day, and afraid to demand more $$$ for more quality. The end result is hack work, since they can only afford to spend 2 hours on a project that would take a quality contractor 4 to 6 hours to restore.

Helping other contractors and training them to do quality work without damage has always been my #1 goal. I have tried this theory with a couple of my local "competitors", only to be disrespected and even to have work stolen from me. These are not my friends, nor do I consider them an asset to our industry. Their mouths say one thing, but their work ethic is the standard for hack work.

Quality sells, and will slowly but surely whittle away at the hacks ability to retain customers, as I have proven for years in my market.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Add on Services to Compliment your Business - Session 4.

Space is filling up fast, call or email if you are interested. We are limiting the school to10 participants at a time.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
ESTIMATES - WE'LL DISCUSS JOB ESTIMATING IN SESSION 4 ON SATURDAY.

If you are interested in attending, contact me by email or phone. Sign up today and save $100.00 with the early registration discount. Still have a couple spots left.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
EQUIPMENT SELECTION - will be discussed in Session 2 on Saturday.

Choosing the right equipment for your business.

Call or email if you are interested.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
SESSION 3 on Saturday Morning - On the Job Training. We will clean the roof of a house, exterior walls and driveway.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
How to be more effecient on the job site - Session 2 Saturday morning. You will get to participate first hand as we clean the roof, exterior walls, and driveway of a 2 story home. Call or email if you are interested in attending. Rookie Camp starts next Friday March 11th.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Rookie Camp starts today at 4pm. Hope to have all seven guy's registered on PWN by the end of weekend.

Our Sponsors