Another new member..

FullThrottle7

hey guys, im new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself. my name is skyler and run full throttle power washing in NW Missouri. i am 24 years old and its been about a year since i broke into washing full time and i love it, as my dad has been washing off and on for about 6 years.. we have 2 great Fleet truck accounts and the usual residential stuff. im looking for advice as far as advertising and getting our name out there, so any help will be appreciated. also what is your guys' opinion on the best way to network online? thanks and i look forward to any responses i may get.

Doug Rucker

PWN ADMIN TEAM -
Staff member
Skyler welcome to PWN. Great to have you here. if I can help you in any way just let me know. Got a great group of Contractors on here so I am sure you'll be able to find plenty of answers to a wide range of questions.

Chad Cobb

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Welcome to the board. A lot of good guys here with a lot knowledge. The guys will open up to you but there is a couple thing you need to do. Go to the cp or control panel and add you name,location, number, business name, house rules. Do you have a website?

Welcome Skyler to the PWN. Best exposure you can achieve in this 21st century is with a website. There are many great examples of pressure washing contractor's website out there these days. Best investment you can make is to have a website professionally done, include many before and after pictures and good quality videos of your work (don't "borrow" other contractors pictures), then once you have that set-up, there is a lot of information on this site as well as some real pro's at marketing and to optimize your website SEO rankings.

But the best advertising is word of mouth referrals. Quality sells. My suggestion is never "discount" your price of a job, sell the quality, reliability and professionalism of your companies work, and customer service and communication is absolutely necessary.

Good luck to you and your new venture.

Our Sponsors