Power washing a large building

Clean County

Here's a building my guys have been working on the past 8 days. It should be done by Sunday. I'll post some more pics of the bldg when completed. The problem though is I only have a couple of pictures because I have been in PA the last bunch of days while my guys are back in NY working on this biulding.

One day the lift broke and they were stuck up on it. I was never able to get there and the lift company gave me an extra day because of what happened but thankfully one of the guys was able to get the lift back down when he was 50' stuck in the air. Nerve racking not being at these large jobs but every so often I pull even further away from staying at the large job sites because the more I stay away the more $$$$$ I make by being other places hustling for jobs.

Attachments

• DSC07099.jpg
    DSC07099.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Brooklyn Movie theater 016.jpg
    Brooklyn Movie theater 016.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC07106.jpg
    DSC07106.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC07104.jpg
    DSC07104.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC07102.jpg
    DSC07102.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 66
John, text me you phone number when you get a chance. We're going to try to make it to New York City right before the Tampa Roundtable. Maybe we can meet somewhere and shake hands along the way.

Chad Cobb

PWN TEAM - Moderator
Looks good John, must be nice for your employees to handle a job like that and You being able to be out of state. Good job!

Clean County

Looks good John, must be nice for your employees to handle a job like that and You being able to be out of state. Good job!

I probably wouldn't have left them alone for so long but I had to be in PA for a very important family function that I wouldn't have missed for the word. The reason why this building was held up was because they would not pay me any up front money even though they gave us the purchase order to do the job.

So far they finally paid what they should have paid before we started which was 50%. Since where done now hopefully we don't have to wait 6 months to get the rest like what happened to me a couple of years ago right before christmas that darn near wiped me out.

Our Sponsors