Dragon Snot the new surfactant on the block.

Tony Evans

Looks like Power Wash Store has another new product. It's getting hard to keep up with how fast Paul and the gang are putting out newer, better products.
I know it's on my list of things to buy in Charleston at the UAMCC National Convention.
https://youtu.be/0GqCZo2VbWA

Tony Evans

Power Wash Store is one of the great UAMCC affiliates. Paul and crew are at the top of their game. Looking forward to seeing them in Charleston in less than a week.

Clean County

Russ Johnson was at the last PWRA event in DC this past August. I can see Paul being at next yrs PWRA event in DC. It's smart business for Industry Vendors to belong to Numerous Industry orgs such as the PWRA.

Clean County

You don't know Paul very well. I'm sure he won't support anything involving the PWRA.

Of course you would say that..lol. I don't think you speak for Paul.

I know Paul & he's a great guy who's not narrow minded. Belonging to multiple orgs is great business for Vendors ;)

Tony Evans

I know Paul sponsors multiple events thru the year so putting money in Thad's pocket likely isn't high on his priorities. He sponsors true orgs not distributor clubs.

Clean County

Lol.. Paul is a people person who has many friends including me. Russ Johnson had a booth at this yrs PWRA event which turned out to be the largest Industry event in history with close to 600 contractors there. I bet Russ made some decent money there. Paul could do the same easily at a PWRA Ginormous evens. I'll have to introduce Paul to Thad if they haven't met already. Great guys think alike so those 2 should really hit it off ;)

Clean County

I think Carlos Gonzales another friend of mine went to the first PWRA event in Nashville. Now he's a smart dude who also is a people person who I never heard bad mouthed anyone. Love to see him at next yrs PWRA event.

I would go to a UAMCC event because I have many friends in that org. but you guys are selective and made it clear you don't want me there or a part of your org. so of course I'll promote only PWRA between the 2.

Tony Evans

Whine on John. By the way nice way to take a positive post on a great new product from a highly respected vendor and twist it into some PWRA spin.

Tony Evans

I guess English is your second language, John. Since I've already told you repeatedly that it's not anger just honesty. I guess it's the term honesty that has you hung up since it's not part of your makeup.

Clean County

I guess English is your second language, John. Since I've already told you repeatedly that it's not anger just honesty. I guess it's the term honesty that has you hung up since it's not part of your makeup.
LOLOL man your Angry. I advise you to listen to my fellow Long Islander Billy Joel's "Angry young man". I've seen Billy numerous times...but you probably don't like him either..LOL.

Our Sponsors