My Big Fat Mouth!!!!!!!

Kevin

Guys just wanted to let you know I offered to do a freebie cleaning an old house full of cobwebs and dirt dobber nests and tonight I got home full of cobwebs, mud, paint chips, and wet also. I better get some jobs from this lady! Got some good experience though! She also wants me to kill a swarm of bumblebees in the barn! I will definitely charge hazard pay for that! What do you think, $20 per sting? I will keep my trap shut next time! Still love spraying water though!

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
I hope you invited people in the area to watch.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Scott Stone

There are lots of ways to make money in this business. It looks like you are working on the selling tickets aspect
laughing.gif

------------------
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Just a guy driving around trying to make a living washing trucks, Wouldn't know a deck if it bit me in the hind quarters,

Bus. Phone 480-834-3434
Cell Phone 602-509-9741

spraymasters

Kevin,
As my grandpappy use to say:
Experience is the best teacher....it sticks {or stings in your case} with you better! :eek:)
Dennis

------------------
Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

J Prewitt

Hi Kevin:
Take the job of killing the bumble bees, Good experence and will make a name for you. Killing bees is no problem! Here in the S.W. we are getting Killer bee's, the State University is killing them with "soapy water" Any soap will do, do you have a low pressure soap injector? Your in and out in 30 min.
J Prewitt

ence though! She also wants me to kill a swarm of bumblebees in the barn! I will definitely charge hazard pay for that! What do you think, $20 per sting? I will keep my trap shut next time! Still love spraying water though![/B][/QUOTE]

Our Sponsors