Chat Monday-Black on Gutters

spraymasters

Thanks everyone for your advice last night on chat over the black marks on the gutters. Have done some research and think I found what it is. Electrostatic bonding from the tar and asphalt coming off of the shingles is the cause of black markings on the gutters. Am in the process of finding the chemical we talked about to dissolve the problem WITHOUT scrubbing. Will let everyone know and if interested maybe form a co-op to buy in bulk. Keep in touch if interested.
smile.gif

Dennis

------------------
Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by spraymasters on March 07, 2000 ]</font>

Mark McCurley

Yes.....I would be interested in that as well...... Have a great day everyone!!!! It's gonna be 80 today!!!!!!

------------------
Mark McCurley
Atlantis Pressure Washing

Randy

Sign me up for 1 gazillon gallons of it. those streaks kick my butt, actually i spent all morning fighting them. hey DAN you have made mention of a good cleaner but i have never seen the name of it could you e-mail me with it?

spraymasters

Hi everyone!, Just wanted to let you know I called the company we talked about and ordered a 5 gallon bucket of the chem to do away with the black marks on gutters WITHOUT scrubbin....will be here before the weekend and will give it a try and let you know. If this works.....MAN, what a time saver it will be! Later, Dennis

------------------
Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Our Sponsors