fleet washing

Terry Buchamer

I will try this again I need some info on fleet washing I am bidding ona school board fleet of about 40-45 light fleetunits

Terry

Dan S

what info do you need ? according to your post this is your first one!!!!!!!!!
boom.gif

Blaine Jackett

Terry, You got to allow more info if any one can help. Is this a one-time? Every week?/month?
Price it out by piece with a minumum this way if it's repeat work you get paid a min. as well as if you end up with 100 you get paid for 100. I also did this once and it worked well. Ask what they feel is in the budget for the cleaning of buses. Then offer to clean every other week keeping within the budget by washing the ones that need it and rinsing the others. You can clean at your decrepancy but you don't over spend his budget. Every once in a while do something extra for free so that the one in charge notices. Use a spray wax on a few to see if it lowers your cleaning time if the wash is every 2 weeks
Good Luck

------------------
Jackett Enterprises Inc.
Houlton,Maine

Terry Buchamer

Sorry about that i was doing this rather late , The contract is for a once a month clean for minimium of one-two years or better. and I would have to start in the late afternoon. there are 25 vans and 15 or so trucks,1ton or smaller, and three back hoe type tractors, I was planning to use a fleet wash with a wax additive.I hope this is enough info cause that is all I have.

Thanks
Terry
Originally posted by Blaine Jackett:
Terry, You got to allow more info if any one can help. Is this a one-time? Every week?/month?
Price it out by piece with a minumum this way if it's repeat work you get paid a min. as well as if you end up with 100 you get paid for 100. I also did this once and it worked well. Ask what they feel is in the budget for the cleaning of buses. Then offer to clean every other week keeping within the budget by washing the ones that need it and rinsing the others. You can clean at your decrepancy but you don't over spend his budget. Every once in a while do something extra for free so that the one in charge notices. Use a spray wax on a few to see if it lowers your cleaning time if the wash is every 2 weeks
Good Luck

Terry Buchamer

Hi Dan My first try was unsucsessful and didn't work, the contract is for miniumum one -two years or better, once a month with25 vans and 15 trucks 1 ton or smaller, with three back hoe type tactors

thanks
Terry
Originally posted by Dan S:
what info do you need ? according to your post this is your first one!!!!!!!!!
boom.gif

Dan S

great info Blaine i dont think i can add to that.. well put
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif
hapfac01.gif

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

Dan S

00P'S that thumb should of been up not down on that last reply............ silly me
thinkerg.gif
!
thinkerg.gif
!
thinkerg.gif
!
thinkerg.gif
!
thinkerg.gif
!
thinkerg.gif
!