"Neutralize" using Biowash Products?

CSL Enterprises

I am considering using the Biowash product line for my deck restoration, and after reading all of their promotional information, it appears to me that after using the Woodwash or Stripex chemicals, there is no need to follow up with anything after that. Is this true? Anybody? Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by CSL Enterprises:
I am considering using the Biowash product line for my deck restoration, and after reading all of their promotional information, it appears to me that after using the Woodwash or Stripex chemicals, there is no need to follow up with anything after that. Is this true? Anybody? Thanks in advance...
You'll definitely want to neutralize after using biowash "woodwash", "stripex" and "stripex-L". In their promo info there should have been some mention of "natural wood brightener" which is their neutralizing agent. It contains citric acid to neutralize the biowash product. If you don't neutralize, you'll probably run into adhesion problems with most finishes.The cleaner or stripper will remain active and any water(i.e. rain, dew, etc.)will reactivate it until it's neutralized.

Our Sponsors