Hey Chris Detter, why not Wolman

Russ in Chicago

Hey Chris,
Back at Orlando meeting in 97, you were all about Wolman. Why the switch? Thanks for your time at that convention, helped turn my business into a Wood Restoration Machine! Still use your proposal I "borrowed" to this day. I use Wolman mainly because of the pitch.
Being associated with it helps lend credibility. Why have you switched and are you glad you did?

Chris@sunbrite

Hey Russ,
Thanks for asking. I used to use Wolman F & P
and liked it, but it had a hard time standing up to the southern heat and humidity we suffer in Georgia, It seems that the linseed oil based sealers don't hold up for us. They may work for you, Linseed oil comes from Flax (wheat type plant) The sugars and starches in the linseed oil seem to attract mold & mildew down hear. Ready Seals base is pariffinic oil (mined & processed crude) Lamp oil basically
I tried Ready seal about three years ago Loved it, soaked in and dried immediately, It has held up wonderfully down here. Plus it can rain on it 5 minutes after you put it down, In Georgia especially in the summer, a storm can roll in at any moment, We have even washed the deck off w/ water right after sealing ( it blows the customers mind)
The pigments and carriers Ready Seal uses have impressed us too. I don't like to say anything bad about any othrt company's products, I just know what works for me and what I trust. Ready seal is foolproof no runs to wipe up no cutin marks etc We love.
I hope this answered your question Russ.
Have a great day.. Chris Detter 3/7/2000

Rob53

Chris,
Where can I get Ready seal ? Does it come in any tints ? Cost per gallon? Thanking you in advance
Rob

Chris@sunbrite

Hey Rob,
Thanks for asking, You can get Ready Seal from us. Sun Brite in Georgia. We have a web site www.sunbritedecks .com
Or You can call either me or my partner Pete @ 770-277-6363 we will be happy to ship it to you, I guarantee that you will love it. we have used it for 3 years, it's the best
Thanks for asking.. PS the prices are on our web site, Please stop by

Thanks again Chris Detter/ SunBrite

Our Sponsors