Quick Connects and the Nudist Colony

spraymasters

Well, Gloria and I worked our tails off all day Saturday at the nudist colony! We did two wood decks, one concrete deck, three travel trailers and one 60 foot mobile home.
WHAT A DAY! No breaks, but lots of fringe benefits! If it were not for the scenery we could have maybe got in one more trailer! LOL
Ran into one problem. The quick connect I have on the dual wand was giving me problems. At one point we could not get it off! Had to have one of our customers come over and give me a hand twisting and pulling and grunting...and yes...he was naked... *sigh* {was not a pretty picture} Anyway we finally got it off and the male side was full of rust and it was dark on the outside. How long do the connections usually last? We have not been using any harsh chems. Luckily we had a spare wand and I just took the connect off of it and put it on the dual.
Anyway, profitable day for us. We used every bit of chemical we had and had to run to town for more. By the way, the metal trailers were bears to get clean. Had to use the brush on every inch and scrub scrub scrub to get the black off. We used Purple Power, Green Stuff and lastly we used the Gutter Zap. The Gutter Zap mixed with bleach worked the best but still had to brush. Gotta go back as soon as the weather holds to seal...yes with READY SEAL. One deck was old and was very gray. What is the best thing to get all the gray off when it does not come off the first time? Will have to rewash and brighten again I guess. Or can we just use the brightener on it without washing? Ok. got long winded here. But needless to say it was an exciting day!

smile_spin.gif
bounce2.gif
smile_spin.gif

------------------
Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

Our Sponsors