Wolman Extreme

rvagnoni

Interested in hearing from fellow contractors who have used Wolman's Extreme on thier customers decks. I have a customer interested in having this product applied to thier deck. Interested in hearing pros and cons and recommended way to charge...either by sq.ft. or t&m.

Also can this product be applied with the "Deck Hand or just an airless?"

------------------
Rick - Deck Care Plus

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by rvagnoni on March 26, 2000 ]</font>

Wood Care Plus

Hi Rick, I have no experence with Wolmans Extreme yet..But I was speaking to someone who uses it 70% of the time and wolmans F&P 30%. It was a great hit last couple of years. He also uses it in his deckhand..I'm not sure of his results with that.
Good Luck
Wood Care Plus

Tom Mobley

Hi Rick,
I have been using the Wolman Extreme for about two seasons. I thinks its great. My customers love it. I have not received any complaints. Its a tough finish that doesn't peel. caution- don't use a roller to apply. The first coat is the most important make sure it gets into the wood. Wolman just came out with a new color - Chestnut. From want I hear it was made for older pressure treated wood. Tom

Chris@sunbrite

Hey Rick!
How have you been? It's good to hear from you. Hope everything is going good for you.
Anyway You know we are big into Ready Seal, but we also have a large business at a big lake just north east of Atlanta, over 8000 permitted docks, we put Wolmans Extreme on all the ones we get.We use an airless, we have great success. It beautiful it maintains great, easy wash and recoat.In our advertising, we call it our splintproof,finish it really sells. People eat it up. We up the price by 30% from our normal sealing quote. We just finished a 7200 sq.ft 11 story high rise 8 deck job we used extreme on Redwood it looks amazing. They chose the honey, I tried to get them to go with the redwood color on redwood but they wanted it a little lighter. Anyway you can't go wrong with it, Give me a call somday
I'd love to chat with you, Your friend Chris

Our Sponsors