maintenance agreements

RICK RUTKOWSKI

Hello Everybody,I'm probably the newest guy on the block.In fact I'm so new that the only reason I'm on this board now is because I don't have my equipment yet.Hopefully will get it early next week.Would like to know how you guys are setting up your maintenance agreements.Do you charge up front or in each year accordingly.Clean&seal first year..clean only 2nd year??? Also want to look into the deck hand as I have not yet bought a sprayer,only have a roller& brush. Thanks,Rick Rutkowski ;)

<FONT COLOR="#000080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by RICK RUTKOWSKI on April 10, 2000 ]</font>

Shane Clardy

Rick,
welcome aboard !!You can learn alot here. I do mostly house washing but have a few decks under my belt The deck hand sounds like a wonderful tool i wouldn't mind having one myself but my advice to you would be to learn about why folks should protect their deck. and what products to use I would just use a $30.00 pump up sprayer for a while feel the business and see if your going to like it .
But as for as maintenace programs i would call and remind customers and receive the pay after the deck maint. is done .

Just my 2 cents buddy

Our Sponsors