Full-Time Days of the Week?

spraymasters

Little
smileysex5.gif
poll on how many days a week do you average working? We are considering going full time as many people are and wanted to get an idea of what others are doing. Yes I know if you want the BIG
eek.gif
bucks you work ALL THE TIME! Do you think a two person team could make a decent living working 4 days a week? Gotta have some play time you know!~~~:>: Let me know what you think.
Dennis and Gloria

------------------
Dennis A. Cormier and Gloria A. Wagner
North Georgia Spray Masters, Inc.
spraymasters@hotmail.com

JR Wood

Right now I,m working 6 or 7 days a week.I have no choice I was working bt myself but I just hired a part time helper and I am hoping to only work Tuesday thru Friday and do most of my estimates on monday.

M

Mike@Everclear

I work Monday thru Friday, then spend half of Saturday doing estimates, then office work other times on weekend. It ends up being seven days a week. (and I love it.)

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Clean County

Right now I'm working 7 days a week because everybody wants everything done before the summer. I do estimates almost everyday because that way I can book more work for the future. People dont want to wait a week for an estimate. They want the estimate and the job done yesterday!! Oh yea I'm also a police officer and I work 3 12hr night tours a week. I come home sleep no more than 4 hrs and out the door I go. I love to powerwash. I have 6+ years to go before I retire as a cop but I will powerwash for many more years because that is my passion. I am what I am a workaholic.

G

Greg - GCR PowerClean

6 days / 70 hrs a week. 2 part time employees working 4 days a week typically.

It's Work to live, not live to work!

Greg

------------------
Greg Rentschler
GCR PowerClean
www.gcrpowerclean.com
NEW E-Mail address: GCR PowerClean@cs.com

Our Sponsors