Lattice pricing/washing

Wood Care Plus

Hi There,Just got my very first contract today. I was very excitied until I saw what the contractor wanted done....
It was a high rise building. He wanted me to price the cost of cleaning/sealing the lattice that went around the first story of the building. The Lattice has different sizes. But the total sq footage is 1611.25

What I need to know is how to price Cedar Lattice..
He wants it cleaned and sealed ON both sides with Wolmans Natural color, F&P. The cedar lattice is gray. It doesn't look like it has had a previous stain on it.

One total side sq footage is 1611.25sq feet
so, both sides will be 3222.5sq ft.
It looks like it could be a real pain...
Any help would be appreicated..
Let me know if you need more info. thx
Wood Care Plus

M

Mike@Everclear

Price depends on how you are going to seal it......are you going to be able to spray the whole thing? What are the surroundings......do you have to worry about overspray on the building? Can it be easily protected? How high is it?

------------------
Mike Hughes
Everclear
Souderton, PA

Wood Care Plus

Hi Mike,
I'll be using my airless sprayer for most of the fence. The floor area is cement So I'll have to put plastic down and I'll have to have some plastic or cardboard on the back ground so I don't hit the wall.
How would any of you price this...
Total sq ft is 3222.50. Two coats.
thanks

C

Craig/PowerWashUnlimited

Not sure of the exact set up your speaking of, but on decks with lattice work, i go 2 bucks a linear ft.

Craig

Our Sponsors