Tech question????????????????

Dan S

I JUST PUT A NEW FLOW SWITCH IN MY UNIT AND IT WORKED LIKE IT SHOULD OF ,TURN BURNER ON HIT THE WAND AND BURNER FIRED. GREAT !! NOT
now it's doing it again the burner comes on when the wand is'nt. i didn't get time to check it out yet, but you would think it would last more than 1 day.. is there something im over looking? or just maybe the wire came loose or is there another part to look at? im stump fer now and i wont get a chance to look at it for a week .. going on VACATION .... i will be in S.C for a wild boar hunt.. im leaving sunday and will be back next sat. so if i happen to see any fellow p-washers on my travels i'll stop and say hi..im not sure what part of S.C yet . but we are stopping in N.C ZEBLIN thats where i have some family,, so hey if you can answer my big Q i'll check it before i leave so i wont let a broken down p/washer ruin my hunt .see you guys next week and i'll shoot a HOG for ya.. PLEASE no replys if you are an animal lover.. you dont want to go there..lol

------------------
have a great day and GOD bless!!!!!

Dan Flynn

PWN Founder
Hey Dan, Have fun
smile_spin.gif

It might be the uloader. I am not greal with the fixing stuff, but I thought I would give it a shot. My uloader went out. Because of that the burner was not shutting down right, and it screwed up the fuel nozzl.

------------------
Dan Flynn
Flynn Service Pro
www.powerwash.net
708/715-4206

Shane Clardy

Dan, the wiring diag. for mine shows basically a seris circuit with the t/stat and the flow switch . the flow switch is just a norm open contact that closes when the water circulates by it. you can dis conect the wires coming from the flow switch you should have two wires and a ground . take a ohm meter or test light across the two wires ( not the ground) you should not have alight or you should read 0 ohms on a meter , because it is open ( normal state )

UNPLUG THE GENERATOR
start the machine the contact inside the flow switch should stay open if it closes then your prblems are with the unloader or lines

mash the wand gun that allows water to flow through the switch closing the contact

if that part is working check the wiring carefully if you wired the thremo/ stat and flow switch in parallel then your burner will come on with out the wand

whiplash

sounds to me like the coil needs to be delimed(sometimes coil buildup will give thermostat false readings)or check for a broken spring in the pressure switch(where it screws into unloader valve Whiplash

------------------

Our Sponsors