Customer wants to use Bio Wash Deck oil?

ALL-BRITE

I have a customer that wants to try Bio Wash deck oil or a product that is local.
I have never used it has anyone ever tried itand what do you think of it does it last?
I will not be sealing it they will . They did not want to pay the price for me to seal it. But I will probably be cleaning it on a yearly basis. Thanks Tim

------------------
Tim Highfield
ALL-BRITE POWERWASHING

sluggo

Most of the people i have talked with here are totally sold on ready seal.It is a very good product. The Biowash oil I have never heard about myself. I visit all the boards that deal with wood( i think) and have not heard any talk about bio's stain i would personally( if i were you ) try to talk them into something i was familiar with.or at least something that i have heard good things about.you may be helping them from a big disappointment by doing this.Just my two cents.Your post looked a little lonely just thought it should have some company.

Wood Care Plus

Hey Tim,
I was in a paint store a while back and they told me not to expect more than a year guarentee on a horizontal surface using the biowash oil-based stain. Just a thought.
Good Luck
Wood Care Plus

Our Sponsors