Building Cleaning Chemicals..

Boss Wash

Hello all,
I'm a former ***** page user, but after talking to dan it seems that this is where the action is. I've been cleaning buildings for two years and I was wondering what type of chemicals you guys/girls are using to clean brick and limestone/sandstone. I've been a loyal user of Diedrich 101, however the stuff is really nasty. I'm looking for something a little less deadly, but with the ability to take off 50 years worth of dirt. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Adam
Boss Wash

Richard

Originally posted by Boss Wash:
Hello all,
I'm a former ***** page user, but after talking to dan it seems that this is where the action is. I've been cleaning buildings for two years and I was wondering what type of chemicals you guys/girls are using to clean brick and limestone/sandstone. I've been a loyal user of Diedrich 101, however the stuff is really nasty. I'm looking for something a little less deadly, but with the ability to take off 50 years worth of dirt. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Adam
Boss Wash

Hey Boss
Ive been using KLENZTONE,SURKLEAN and VANITROL, theyve done great as far as I'm concerned.
Richard

Our Sponsors